We are excited to represent for sale on an exclusive basis an incredible 2012 model Gulfstream G550 S/N 5386. This aircraft has been owned by one large public company in the United States since it was delivered new in November of 2012. This seller is a longtime Gulfstream operator, they have a beautiful facility in Oakland, CA and they maintain their aircraft and records to the highest standards. As you can see from the hour to cycle ratio this aircraft is used for long-range trips; as of January 16, 2020, the aircraft had 4,682 hours and only 976 landings. We have represented this owner in the sale of three other Gulfstream G550s over the last few years as part of a scheduled fleet transition. They are a great client and seller to work with. The pedigree of this aircraft, the seller you will engage with, the combination of equipment, good maintenance status and good cosmetics and the smart pricing of this G550 make it an outstanding choice for you or your client.
Some additional highlights of this Gulfstream G550 include:
- Engines on Rolls-Royce CorporateCare®
- 12-Passenger Aft Galley with Forward Crew Rest Configuration
- Triple FMS with Enhanced Navigation & WAAS/LPV
- Visual Guidance System (HUD II + EVS II) & Synthetic Vision 2.0
- ADS-B Out (DO-260B), FANS 1/A – CPDLC, TCAS 7.1
- Dual Emergency Vision Assurance System (EVAS®), Micro QAR, RAAS
- Honeywell SwiftBroadband® Data with Wi-Fi
- Aircell Axxess® II Iridium & Honeywell Inmarsat Satcom Systems
- Enhanced Soundproofing
This aircraft represents a great value and purchasing this G550 will be an easy and enjoyable transaction. Call us today at +1-303-444-6766 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. You can also review detailed specifications about this aircraft on our website at http://jetsales.com/jets/2012-gulfstream-g550-sn-5386/. We look forward to speaking with you!