We are excited to represent for sale an incredible one U.S. corporate owned 2014 model Bombardier Challenger 350 Serial Number 20524 Registration Number N10EF. The company that owns this aircraft has a corporate flight department with three captains and two maintenance directors and they operate this Challenger and a Lear 40XR. The principal is an owner pilot who recently received his 50-year master pilot’s award, he is dual ATP rated for both helicopters and fixed wing aircraft and he has 7 type ratings – he and the company clearly care about aviation and their aircraft. They started with a Mooney Executive and worked their way up through King Airs, Citations, Lears and now into Challengers. When he and his company were ready to make the step to a super mid-size aircraft, they evaluated all of their options in great detail. The Challenger 350 was selected not just on looks and comfort, but after a detailed review of the performance and mission fulfillment, maintenance and operating costs and the aircraft has continued to meet and exceed their expectations ever since.
Highlights of this Challenger 350 S/N 20524 include:
- Excellent Pedigree – One U.S. Owner Since New
- 10-Passenger Interior with Aft Divan & Belted Lavatory
- Engines Enrolled on Honeywell MSP Gold
- APU Enrolled on Honeywell MSP
- Aircell Gogo Biz® ATG 5000 Broadband Internet with Wi-Fi
- Collins Pro Line 21 Advanced with Dual IFIS
- Collins Synthetic Vision System
- FANS 1/A+, Link 2000+, TCAS 7.1, ADS-B Out V2
- Dual HF, 3rd VHF COM, Dual ADF
- Flight Data Recorder, Cockpit Voice Recorder with RIPS
- 3D Navigational Map, Enhanced Map Overlays
- Enhanced XM Weather on MFD, SmartRunway & SmartLanding
- 48 Month Tasks c/w by Bombardier in December 2018
Bombardier started developing the Challenger 300 in 1999 as a “clean-sheet design”. They delivered the first customer aircraft in 2003 and started deliveries of the upgraded Challenger 350 in 2014. This incredible super mid-size aircraft line (300s and 350s) have been a great Bombardier Business Aircraft success story. Today there are almost 800 Challenger 300s and 350s flying around the world. We have helped clients buy and sell many of these aircraft and Challenger 300s and 350s continue to be in very high demand by private individuals and companies alike as well as both first-time and seasoned aircraft owners.
If you’re considering purchasing a late model Challenger 300 or early Challenger 350 this one should be at the top of your short list. View detailed specifications and lots of photographs on our website at http://jetsales.com/jets/2014-challenger-350-sn-20524/ and call us today to learn more. We look forward to speaking with you.