There are over 370 Bombardier Global XRS and Global 6000s in service today and 33 currently publicly available for sale. Like I just wrote in another post, it doesn’t take long to shrink a long list of 33 available airplanes to a VERY short list of good candidates to consider when you look at pedigree, equipment, maintenance details, cosmetics and price.
We are proud to exclusively represent for immediate sale a 2012 Bombardier Global 6000, Serial Number 9444, Registration Number N688MC. This incredible aircraft checks all of the boxes that quickly elevate it to the top of any prospective buyer’s short list.
- Two (2) very knowledgeable and experienced U.S. Owners Since New
- Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion Avionics
- Triple FMS, SBAS WAAS/LPV, CPDLC FANS 1/A, TCAS 7.1, XM Graphical Weather & Datalink Graphical Weather, HUD, EVS, Dual Synthetic Vision, KU Band High Speed Internet & More
- Maintenance History & Status
- Bombardier Service Center Maintained
- Excellent Records
- Engines enrolled on Rolls-Royce Corporate Care & APU enrolled on Honeywell MSP
- Remaining Warranty
- Cosmetic Condition
- The paint and interior are in great condition and the airplane is beautifully designed in neutral tones.
- When our client engaged us to sell this aircraft the mandate was to get it sold, not price it to sit on the market. We reviewed the market and prepared a detailed valuation comparing this aircraft to the competition. Our client understands the competitive landscape and the challenging market environment and they are ready to be very competitive within it.
This aircraft checks all the boxes to elevate it to the top of any short list of Global XRS or 6000 options. You can review detailed specifications and photographs on our website at http://jetsales.com/jets/2012-global-6000-sn-9444/. Call or email us today to learn more, +1-303-444-6766 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you.