We are proud to represent for sale on an exclusive basis an incredible Falcon 900EX S/N 3. It is a great two owner aircraft originally owned by Sony Corporation and our client, a private family who purchased it in 2002. They own multiple aircraft. They are passionate aviators. They are members of the National Business Aviation Association. They are contributing members of the business aviation community. They understand airplanes!
When our client purchased this Falcon they wanted to start their ownership off on the right foot. They did the C-Check a few months early and because the engines were getting close to mid-life inspections, they did those as well. Their commitment to investing in preventative maintenance and important upgrades has not waned and a buyer will benefit significantly from this. Some of the upgrades include:
- Honeywell Primus Elite™ 875 Flight Deck Upgrade providing improved display technology, reliability, weight reduction, and future growth potential
- Upgraded Honeywell DL-1000 data loader providing much faster and more reliable navigation database downloads via USB and SD Card media
- Electronic Charts & Maps providing increased crew situational awareness and safety, and reducing cockpit paper and hard copy manuals
- Honeywell XM Weather & Stormscope® WX-1000E Lightning Detection System both providing increased crew situational awareness and safety
- Honeywell FMS 6.1 Software Upgrade providing access to more airports and approaches, increased safety and reduced crew workload
- ADS-B Out (DO-260B) meeting Europe and the United States 2020 mandates
- Honeywell EGPWS with Runway Awareness & Advisory System (RAAS) providing increased crew situational awareness and safety
If you’re in the market for a Falcon 900EX this one should be on your short list for careful consideration. You will not be disappointed. Contact us today to learn more: by phone at +1-303-444-6766 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can review detailed specifications and lots of photographs on our website at http://jetsales.com/jets/1996-falcon-900ex-sn-3/. We look forward to speaking with you.