We are proud to represent for sale on an exclusive basis an incredible 1 U.S. corporate owner 2014 model Gulfstream G450 S/N 4304. There is no Gulfstream G450 available for sale that has finer pedigree, that has been maintained as well, with this amount of equipment and in as great of cosmetic condition. Some highlights include:
- 1,663 Hours Total Time (as of March 29, 2019) – Low Time for Vintage
- 13-Passenger Aft Galley Elite Interior with Forward & Aft Lavatories
- Engines Enrolled on JSSI® Platinum Plus Hard Time 100%
- APU Enrolled on JSSI® APU 100%
- Gogo Biz® ATG 4000 & Honeywell SwiftBroadband Internet with Wi-Fi
- Enhanced Navigation (WAAS/LPV, RNP 0.1, Electronic Terminal Charts)
- CPDLC – FANS 1/A, TCAS 7.1, ADS-B Out (Meets 2020 Mandate)
- XM® Satellite Weather, Honeywell RAAS, Dual VisonSafe® EVAS
- Synthetic Vision System 2.0
- 12/24/48 Month Inspection Tasks Complied with in Jun & July 2018
The company that owns this aircraft has had a corporate flight department for more than 60 years starting with a Beech 18, and they have owned Gulfstreams since the mid-1970s. Today they are an IS-BAO Stage 3 flight department for a large company in a small town delivering on the promise of what business aviation is all about….getting their employees out into the field to run and grow their business in the most efficient and successful way possible. Most flights are conducted with a flight attendant on board for passenger safety and assistance with the aircraft cabin systems. A technician launches and recovers every flight performing pre-flight and post-flight inspections. A full-time detailer cleans their aircraft after every trip. The aircraft records are impeccable. And, their standard operating procedure is that all discrepancies are corrected as they are identified with major maintenance performed at Gulfstream service centers.
This has been an extremely reliable Gulfstream G450 for this company and it will be for your operation too. You can review detailed specifications and lots of pictures on our website at: http://jetsales.com/jets/2014-gulfstream-g450-sn-4304/ and you can contact us by calling +1-303-444-6766 or emailing email@example.com to learn more. We look forward to discussing this incredible aircraft and great opportunity with you.
Gulfstream G450s follow a long lineage of innovative large body long range aircraft with the Gulfstream GIV having entered service in 1987. In 1993 Gulfstream delivered the first GIV-SP and then in 2004 the first G450. Since 1987 Gulfstream has delivered over 830 GIVs, GIV-SPs and G450s to operators around the world; today there are over 350 Gulfstream G450s in service.
Gulfstream G450s incorporate the Honeywell “PlaneView” cockpit featuring (4) 14” Honeywell LCD EFIS screens including both a Head-Up Display (HUD) and an Enhanced Vision System (EVS) as standard equipment. The PlaneView cockpit was developed as a joint collaboration between Honeywell and Gulfstream with the intention to completely redesign Gulfstream’s digital flight deck experience. PlaneView was built on the successful foundation of the Honeywell SPZ-8000 avionics series implementing the Primus Epic platform providing the greatest situational awareness and data management possible.
According to Conklin & deDecker G450 performance statistics:
- the “seats full” NBAA IFR Reserve range is 4,070 nautical miles,
- the balanced field length is 5,578 feet,
- the Part 91 landing field length is 2,650 feet, and
- the normal cruise speed is 476 KTAS.