This outstanding aircraft is based in Arizona and may be viewed by appointment.
||Embraer Executive Care (EEC)
Times/Landings as of 5 Jan 2021
|Make & Model:
||Pratt & Whitney Canada PW535E1
Times/Cycles as of 5 Jan 2021
Warranties: Aircraft Delivery Date/Warranty Start Date – August 28, 2020
• Embraer Exterior Paint & Cockpit/Cabin Parts – 12 Months from Delivery
• Vendor Parts (excluding Cabin Parts & Engines) – 36 Months from Delivery
• Embraer Aircraft Warranty – 60 Months or 5,000 Flight Hours from Delivery, whichever occurs first
Prodigy™ Touch Flight Deck (Garmin G3000® based) – Single Pilot Capable
||3 Axis CAT I Automatic Flight Control System with Emergency Descent Mode (EDM) and Autopilot-Coupled Go Around
||Three (3) 14.1” Active-Matrix Liquid Crystal Displays (AMLCD) with Electronic Jeppesen Charts*
||Synthetic Vision System (SVS)*
||Integrated Electronic Standby Instrument (IESI)
||Flight Management System with Dual 5.7” Touch Screen Controllers, Graphical Weight & Balance, TOLD, and Performance Calculations*
||FAA Data Comm*
||WAAS GPS System
||Air Data System
||VHF Navigation System
||Honeywell Distance Measuring Equipment
||Rockwell Collins Automatic Direction Finder
||Dual Audio Panels
||VHF Communication System
||Iridium SATCOM/Flight Phone System*
||Weather Radar System
||Satellite Weather and Radio Receiver* (NOTE: Cockpit Only)
||Honeywell Radio Altimeter
||Garmin Mode S/ADS-B Out Diversity Transponder
||TAWS Class A with Reactive Windshear*
||Garmin Traffic Surveillance System (TCAS II Version 7.1) with ADS-B In
||Cockpit Voice & Data Recorder (CVDR)
||Emergency Locator Transmitter
*Certain Installed Applications/Equipment Require Optional Subscriptions
Factory Installed Options:
- DME – Distance Measuring Equipment, ADF – Automatic Direction Finder
- TCAS II 7.1 – Traffic Collision Avoidance System II 7.1
- Transponder w/ Diversity – TCAS II Compliant
- Reactive Windshear, Radio Altimeter, TAWS Class A, Ice Detector
- Provisions for FDR – Flight Data Recorder (CAT.IDE.A.190)
- Provisions for CPDLC and FAA Data Comm
- Package 1 (Left Hand Side Refreshment Center plus Side Facing Divan)
- Hot Jug, Lavatory Sink, Belted Toilet, Mirror
- In-Flight Phone and Datalink
- Premium Cabin Management System (NOTE: See “Cabin Management & Entertainment” section below for complete details on upgraded equipment)
- Gogo AVANCE™ L5 4G
- Premium Seat – 6 Units, Additional Power Outlets
- Cockpit Seats Sheepskin Cover, Cockpit Flood Lights, Sunshade / Sun Visor
- Life Vest (11 Seats), Smoke Goggles, Crew Portable Breathing Equipment (PBE)
- Premium Passenger Door, 77cu.ft. Oxygen Bottle, Towbar Head
Nine (9) Passengers, Approved for TT&L, including Belted Lavatory Seat
This Phenom 300E’s interior configuration consists of a forward right-hand two-place divan opposite a refreshment center, a four-place center club, two aft cabin forward-facing seats, and a belted lavatory seat. The upgraded six (6) “Premium Seat” cabin single seats feature an under-seat drawer and thigh support, and they offer various degrees of adjustment.
There is a cockpit curtain and an aft cabin partition with sliding lavatory privacy doors. The cabin side ledge features various storage compartments, and the center club has two (2) stowing console tables. In addition to the standard power outlets, there are two additional inverters and five (5) 115 VAC/60 Hz outlets located in the cockpit and cabin, for a total of eight (8) outlets.
This Phenom 300E features the Lufthansa Technik niceHD® Cabin Management System (CMS) that has been upgraded with the “Premium Cabin Management System” option. Standard CMS equipment includes a VIP seat touch screen LCD passenger control unit, an audio system, an Upper Tech Panel, and VIP seat USB, audio jack, and Bluetooth in/out connections. The “Premium Cabin Management System” option equipment includes two (2) 7” touch screen ceiling-mounted fold down monitors, a Blu-ray Player/Media Server, Niceview® moving map, media compartment low power outlet, LHS wardrobe HDMI and USB ports, an iPad remote, and additional USB, audio jack, and Bluetooth connections at the left-hand club seat.
Satellite communications are available through an Iridium SATCOM and flight phone system via cockpit controls and a wired cabin handset. Gogo AVANCE™ L5 4G high speed air-to-ground internet is available via Wi-Fi.
Featuring the “Lauderdale” interior theme, this interior is finished with “Wenge” cabinetry veneer, “Smoked Nickel Satin” decorative plating, and “Dove” Corian® countertops. “Kanso w/Silk” carpet is installed in the main cabin. The cabin sidewall/sidewall mask and tech panels are covered in “Polar” Ultraleather®, and the upper and lower side ledges are finished in “Tristan” Volaero® leather. The cabin seats are all finished in “Excalibur” Volaero® leather with diamond-stitched seat inserts and carbon fiber seat side panels.
The forward left-hand refreshment center includes crystal storage, snack drawers, a Hot Jug, beverage can and wine bottle storage, an ice drawer, and a trash disposal.
The externally serviced aft lavatory features an electric-flushing toilet opposite a sink and faucet. An optional lavatory aft bulkhead mirror is installed.
An external main baggage compartment is in the aircraft’s tail section, and a smaller baggage compartment is in the nose.
The exterior is painted in the Embraer “Optional 4” paint scheme.