Hosted by Asset Insight
Here is a link to Jay Mesinger’s appearance on the episode: “A Look Back at 2020 and Ahead at 2021”
Jay Mesinger, CEO of Mesinger Jet Sales, provides his thoughts on how things evolved during 2020, amid a pandemic, a national election, and their combined effect on our nation’s economy. We also asked Jay to give us his thought about how 2021 might shape up. Areas covered include:
- Interest in an aircraft acquisition from first time buyers.
- Market trends based on fourth quarter sales.
- How did the US national election affect buyer views and actions during 2020.
- How is 2021 shaping up, and what might be expected this year.
- Possible tailwinds and headwinds that could help or hinder business aviation.
- How might interest in private flying change once the COVID vaccine has been made available.
- Lessons learned as a result of the pandemic.