Aircraft sales are brisk half-way through the second Quarter of this year, so we asked Jay Mesinger, CEO of Mesinger Jet Sales, to join us again for another market update. Topics covered include:
- An overview of Q1 2021 and the current market.
- Current pricing for in-service aircraft.
- Buyer preference for low-time, younger aircraft and the potential for in-service aircraft purchasers to shift their focus toward new aircraft.
- Are many older aircraft now residing with their final owner?
- Existing and potential near-term hurdles or tailwinds.