With second quarter statistics compiled, we asked Jay Mesinger, CEO of Mesinger Jet Sales, to join us for another discussion on the market. Topics covered include:
- What might be the greatest hurdle facing Business Aircraft sales today.
- What buyers are paying to secure desirable aircraft.
- Advice for anyone seeking to secure an aircraft before the end of this year.
- How supply chain delays hampering transaction timing.
- Market demand during the second half of 2021.
- The potential for used aircraft retirements in the near future.
- The potential for consolidation among the various Business Aviation service providers.