This outstanding Gulfstream G280 S/N 2026 N285DX has been owned by one US company since new. The owner is a long-time Gulfstream operator with multiple Gulfstream aircraft in their fleet. And, this G280 has been managed by the same great management company on their FAA Part 135 certificate since it was new.
Some of the highlights of G280 S/N 2026 include:
- The engines and APU are enrolled on the Honeywell MSP Gold program
- The Ten Passenger Hallmark interior with a forward cabin pocket door
- A flight observer/attendant seat with the observer intercom panel
- Gogo AVANCETM L5 4G High Speed Internet with Wi-Fi
- Cabin High Definition Video System with Dual 19” Widescreen HD LCD Monitors
- Collins Avionics Software V3.6, ADS-B Out, FANS 1/A+ CPDLC, WAAS/LPV & TCAS 7.1
- Head Up Display (HUD II) 2020 System & Enhanced Vision System (EVS)
- ICG ICS-220A Iridium Satcom System & Dual HF Comm System
- Secondary Flight Data Recorder (FDR) System & Upgraded CVR RIPS
The Gulfstream G280 has been a successful product in the super-mid size aircraft category with many companies operating not just one, but fleets of G280s. The G280 was designed under a completely new type-certificate from its predecessor the G200 and it has several interior and performance improvements. Some of those improvements include increased interior cabin length, new engines, a new T-tail with larger horizontal and vertical stabilizers, wing anti-ice provided by engine bleed air, four additional cabin windows and access from the cabin to the baggage compartment. Additionally, the G280 has a new larger wing design allowing the aircraft to climb directly to 43,000 feet and fly faster than its predecessor. Per Gulfstream, the aircraft’s published maximum range is 3,600 nautical miles and it has a maximum mach speed of 0.85. The G280 is a very comfortable domestic and internationally capable aircraft. I have personally flown across the country on a G280 with every seat full and a flight attendant and it was an extremely comfortable great experience.
You can see complete details of this G280 S/N 2026 here: https://jetsales.com/jets/2013-gulfstream-g280-sn-2026/. Please call us today to learn more, +1-303-444-6766.