We regularly track this market and provide our clients with detailed market reports with information about all of the current Lear 60XRs for sale and those that recently sold. Highlights of the market include:
- Currently 21 aircraft publicly listed for sale, representing 18% of the entire fleet
- 2 of the 21 that are listed for sale are deal pending
- 12 of the 21 are United States N-registered
- Year models range between 2007 and 2014*
- Asking Prices range between $4,200,000 and $7,995,000
- Airframe Total Times range between 190 hours and 4,609 hours
- Average Day on the Market is 433
- There have been 5 verified retail transaction in the last 6 months
We have extensive experience buying and selling Learjet and other Bombardier products.
Contact Us if you would like help buying or selling a Learjet 60XR.
*Bombardier bases their year models on the year it was placed in service. The product line “paused” production in 2012 however there are aircraft on the market that are considered as 2013 and 2014 models.